Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Happy Bride

I love chatting with brides and helping them choose their wedding jewelry. Diana from Brampton, Ontario was a lot of fun to work with. Her 5 bridesmaids will all be wearing different dresses in the same colour, royal blue. Each bridesmaid chose her own jewelry to compliment her gown. Diana chose to use sapphire crystals in her own jewelry to coordinate with her color scheme (see our Something Blue post). Diana received her jewelry today and here's what she had to say:

Hi Lisa!
Just letting you know I received the jewelry today! I was so excited, and completely satisfied with the order... It looks absolutely gorgeous on the internet but is even more stunning in real life! Thank you, thank you! I couldn't be happier!

Diana

You're very welcome Diana!

I'm looking forward to seeing some photos after her wedding. I'll be sure to post them here!

No comments: